Below are a list of Courses with their corresponding school that offers fully funded scholarship;
1. University of Notre Dame (PhD Chemistry)
2. Oregon State University (MS Statistics)- GRE, IELTS
3. University of Cincinnati (PhD Philosophy)
4. New Mexico State University (MSc in Family and Consumer Science) – TOEFL
5. Georgia State University (MS in Biology). No GRE, NO IELTS/TOEFL, NO WES.
6. Georgia state university (MBA) business analytics. GRE 7. North Carolina State University (PhD Chemical Engineering)
8. University of Georgia (PhD Engineering Education)
9. North Dakota State University (PhD chemistry) GRE, WES
10. UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS PhD (Rhetoric and Composition)
11. University of Kansas (Chemistry PhD) TOEFL + MSc
12. University of Kentucky (M. SC, Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering) GRE
13. Purdue University, Fort Wayne (M.A Professional Communication)
14. Lehigh University (PhD Bioengineering)
15. Georgia State University (MSc. Statistics) GRE, School transcript
16. Washington State University (MSc Horticultural Science)
17. University of Tennessee, Knoxville PhD, Mathematics Full funding No GRE, TOEFL, publication, app fee 1
8. Purdue University, West Lafayette ( PhD. Medical Physics), GRE.
19. South Dakota State University. PhD Nutrition and Exercise Science (Major Human Nutrition). GRE required, But the Professor waived it for me. WES required.
20. Purdue University, West Lafayette. PhD Cell and Molecular Biology, IELTS required.