There is a strong recommendation for the MASTERCARD FOUNDATION scholarships, which are available in various countries.
Are you interested in pursuing a FULLY FUNDED Master’s degree at McGill University in Canada?
Below is a list of eligible Master’s programs and the application link for your convenience.
Application Deadline: December 1st, 2023
- To facilitate your McGill University application process, a fee waiver will be granted if you meet the scholarship’s eligibility criteria.
Benefits: MasterCard Foundation Scholars at McGill will enjoy:
- Comprehensive financial, social, and academic support throughout their studies and as they transition into post-graduate endeavors.
Eligible Master’s Programs (Non-Thesis ONLY):
- Animal Science: Sustainable Agriculture
- Bioresource Engineering – Environmental Engineering
- Bioresource Engineering – Integrated Food & Bioprocessing
- Bioresource Engineering – Integrated Water Resource Management
- Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry – Food Science
- Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry – Food Safety
- Human Nutrition: Project
- Public Health
- Public Policy (with a maximum of 5 Scholars per year)
For detailed information on how to apply, please visit: Application Guidelines